Nice pictures Miata. I'm really excited to see how our nation will be with a black president in office. I have faith in him and I feel like Obama will not disappoint us. Yeah, we young people are the future, and without our voice, I think things would not change for us for the better. It's like I give thanks to Obama because he cares about the future and the future generation
Yeah we got a black elected president thats real right there. I wish I could go and bring back Martin Luther KIng Jr. so he can see his dream accomplished. I also wish i could go and round up all the people from hell who said long ago that a black man would never be presidentso theu can see , then beat them up realy bad an then send them right back to burn. Just a thought.
I think that its good to have a black president, we need someone who has a positive attitude, a lot of confidence,smart, and can bring faith to evryone.
3 comments:
Nice pictures Miata. I'm really excited to see how our nation will be with a black president in office. I have faith in him and I feel like Obama will not disappoint us. Yeah, we young people are the future, and without our voice, I think things would not change for us for the better. It's like I give thanks to Obama because he cares about the future and the future generation
Yeah we got a black elected president thats real right there. I wish I could go and bring back Martin Luther KIng Jr. so he can see his dream accomplished. I also wish i could go and round up all the people from hell who said long ago that a black man would never be presidentso theu can see , then beat them up realy bad an then send them right back to burn.
Just a thought.
The Villian- FTW
I think that its good to have a black president, we need someone who has a positive attitude, a lot of confidence,smart, and can bring faith to evryone.
Post a Comment