Monday, April 20, 2009

Prom

....The yearly formal event has come again.

Why do people look for such an event? IDK?

My prom experience was starting off awlful.

My name wasn't on the list period on thursday.

I didn't get any party favors,I had to wait til the actual prom to get them.

I was getting a stress pimple.

Saturday I went to my mama hair stylist and she was so slow.

I hated her. No tip. LOL!! My hair was pretty though.

Because the hair lady was slow I had to rush from downtown to Stonecrest to make my Make-up appt on time. Which I did by a slight 5 mins. But when I got there someone was at the lady that does my make-up. So I wait...wait & wait. Then another lady came.

She started my make-up but people kept coming to the stand so she hand to work them in.
I sa Tyreek while I was waiting for her to ring up a customer then Jasmine Embry and Teresa Nelson. I got home and my family didn't clean up at all. And everyone was coming to my house at 4:00 p.m. My mom got home and cooked little finger foods to snack on.

4:00 p.mm came and I waited waited and waited and no one showed up.

I called and they all said they weren't going to make it.

My boyfriend was in traffic on 20. I was so heart broken because I took all week making the schedule. I know it wasn't going to go to the tee but they was way off.



Well Courtney called and said she would be on the way and my Boyfriend had just pulled up.that

So i was happy when I saw that 09 Crystler 300.

We went in and we waited and waited so we snacked on the finger foods.

My bestfriend came threw to see me off to prom.

After he left Willie and I decided to go outside and take pics and wait on them.

Then I saw a mass amount of cars turn on my street. I was so happy it was them.

We was late for our reservation at Papa Duex though but they said we could get there in 20 mins and they would save our seats.









That didn't happen because the parents wanted to take pitures of us.

Finally on the way!!

We didn't make it to Papa Duex so we went to Red Lobster.














I had a great time with my true friends, Willie, Carlton, Crystal, Christina,Courtney,Brandon,Aaron,Ashley, & Kayln.
Well I could you will have to wait for Prom Part 2. To hear the rest.

2 comments:

Mo said...

that's so cute how you and your date were matching! Even though things went wrong, that meant prom night would go right; everything couldn't e perfect.
I'm gladyou had a good time :)

~*flyboi*~ said...

yall looked like yall had mad fun, is is your last year, so you should enjoy it. i know i will next year, literally.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com