Thursday, April 30, 2009

At It Again!!

I went to Federick Douglass Prom last saturday. I couldn't wear the dress I wanted.






I don't know what's wrong with this dress but no school seems to approve it.
Luckily my date vest was one of the colors in the dress i wore to my prom.

So I decided to wear it.


On the left is my 2nd time in the dress. On the right is my 1st.

Which time won?



Same for the picture with my date. First time on the right and second on the left.

Which time was better?

ell, I have many other proms to go too. Hopefully May 9th SWD let's me wear my other dress.

Stay Tuned and we will see.

2 comments:

~*flyboi*~ said...

and again you look nice, bet you u had a good time, lol i wonder wat you did afterward, where did u go? huhuh lol

superfly3k said...

You look nice dawg.... but i swear that isnt you on the left... lol

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com