Thursday, May 14, 2009

Legacy

Dear Future Graduate's of Stephenson High School,

As my journey here ends I want to leave you with some encourging words.
As you walk the hallways of Stephenson as a Junior, Sophmore, or Freshman.
You may not realise it but these halls are your first step to the real world.
As tough as it maybe to understand it is molding you for the years to come.

If you are a Freshman please please please take your 9th grade year seriously.
If I could do High School all over that would be the 1st year I would like to repeat.
It was difficult coming from to C's to the current 3.4 core gpa that I have.
Please don't set yourself up to have to bring yourself back up.

Sophmore's, This year is where the cream of the crop is picked from the group. You've gone from major babying to tough situatuions. The work load has changed and this would also be your 2nd year so you will be a little comfortable about High School. But make sure you get the best grades possible here because it will help you in the long run.

Junior's...The Prince and Princess of the school. This year is really the year that you really don't have to worry about. Yes you still have classes but the Graduation Test is about all you need to worry about. Other than that you should be preparing for your Senior year and year's after. Please take the SAT and ACT. If you start early and you do it a few times. You may soon master it. Practice makes perfect.

For all my fellow Senior's, WE DID IT. But that's just the strat of all of our endeavors. I hope everyone will take college seriously or whatever there forte' is. Because we are the future.

See ya May 22nd

2 comments:

Mo said...

Thank you for your words of wisdom, because it's true. I say often, i have "sophomore-itis" which is dangerous, and I pray to get over it so i can graduate with flying colors. I'm so excited for all you seniors because yo get to start your life over. Even if it's just college, it has its own society, vibe and heartbeat. And a place, waiting for you. Congrats class of 09! (but class of 2011 rocks!)

Kristin Ashley said...

good words of wisdom i wish i would have really listen to people wen they said to be focus ur 9th grade year...i was in your boat with a c average but mow im slowing rising im tryin to get like u twin!!!
love u lots:)

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com