Have you ever had a horrid feeling, That fills your heart with fear That one day you will not wake up To see a new day appear?
What prompts us to have this feeling? Is it something we've done in our past That didn't seem to bother you before But has caught up with you at last?
I have a friend that has this feeling And it's not a very good one, I should say Living her life wondering if She'll live to see another day.
It's not to say that something is wrong with her But who's to say that there's not. She hasn't been to see a doctor yet However, she hasn't been feeling so hot.
But all this fear rests on her She should have listened to what the Bible said Yet she chose to go her own way And listen to her peers instead.
Now she's the one who is harboring The fear of what may be ahead For one day she may get so ill, Someone may find her dead.
But not all is at lost Because she wised up in time; To look forward to a time & place To where she will have peace of mind.
What prompts us to have this feeling? Is it something we've done in our past That didn't seem to bother you before But has caught up with you at last?
I have a friend that has this feeling And it's not a very good one, I should say Living her life wondering if She'll live to see another day.
It's not to say that something is wrong with her But who's to say that there's not. She hasn't been to see a doctor yet However, she hasn't been feeling so hot.
But all this fear rests on her She should have listened to what the Bible said Yet she chose to go her own way And listen to her peers instead.
Now she's the one who is harboring The fear of what may be ahead For one day she may get so ill, Someone may find her dead.
But not all is at lost Because she wised up in time; To look forward to a time & place To where she will have peace of mind.


4 comments:
I think that fear is a habit that all people should break. If you let fear overcome you, then you're stuck with it....FOREVER!!!
thats a very good one and a hard one but long as you believe and stay with jesus and remember theres nothing to fear but fear itself.
HONESTLY IM NOT SCARED OF FEAR...NEITHER AM I AFRAID OF FACING IT. I COULD DESCRIBE MYSELF AS BEING A STRONG WOMAN, A WARRIOR, BECAUSE IM READY FOR ANY CHALLENGE LIFE HAS TO THROW AT ME. I HAVE HAD MANY OF POWERFUL SITUATIONS THAT I HAD TO FACE AND DEAL WITH,SO THAT MADE ME STRONGER EACH DAY.SOMETIMES WHEN I THINK ABOUT MY PAST I WONDER IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN AS STRONG AS I AM TODAY, BUT TO ME THERE'S NO TIME TO BVE SAD ABOUT IT???.. BUT TELL YA FRIEND JUST TO DO RIGHT FROM NOW ON AND BE STRONG NO MATTER WHAT.
I have the feeling you described constantly, but i don't consider it fear. I honestly don't what it is but i'm guessing it's the dark side of my imagination beginning to take over...Like dontia said, what keeps me sane is my Faith and remembering that something is only fearful if you make it that way
Post a Comment