Sunday, October 19, 2008

Secret Place!!!

Do you ever wish there was one place in the world that hide you from the rest of the world?


The walls are covered with your thoughts. Only your mind can translate the words that fill the empty room. No one can judge you. No one can see you. No one can take away the peace that the silence of thought brings to you. You think to yourself could such a place exsist. Is this merely a fantasy. Is this what they call a dream. Because its far from reality.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an easy one this place does exist it's just a matter of if you allow it to be interrupted. This place is called ur mind. It's ur get-a-way where only you understand all that's around you

Dontia said...

yes ,you know it , i would love to go to a place where theres nothing but peace and my own place to think. That would help me get through the day.

Mahogany Bliss ♥ said...

Well my place is not really secret but my getaway is my room.Its filled with peace and serenity, and its the one place where I can be comfortable.Nobody has to tell me how clean its suppose to be, how I arrange it,or how I want it.If I'm in a place where I can be extremely comfortable,it would be my room

~*flyboi*~ said...

yea when i dream, i be gone. my mind is my best friend.lol shut up denise and tony, dont day nothing

Mo said...

I've searched high and low for a place like that until i find it in my own mind and imaination. I mean with my room in complete darkness, i close my eyes and i'm safe. When they're open, that's another story

Anonymous said...

I have just realized where my secret place was and it is my room. At night when everyone is sleep and I can finally think to myself and reflect. In my room is place for me to feel safe and happy! :-)

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com