Is this the end of Stephenson High School's good reputation or did it go down hill before the fight? Do you think the media made the story bigger than what it was?
Monday, September 22, 2008
Bad Rep for SHS
Posted by MiMi4 at 9:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
when this came out, i stopped claiming shs for a while. I just said 'yeah I know that school'...that makes us look so pathetic. of all the things stephenson is known for it was an ignorant fight that gets national attention
I AIN'T GON LIE I DID JUST WHAT MO DID ESPECIALLY WHEN MY DAD SAW IT. I TRIED TO DELETE IT FROM MY DVR CABLE BOX BUT IT WAS ALREADY TO LATE THE SHAME HAS BEGUN AND I DIDN'T HEAR THE END OF IT LOL.I WAS JUST ROLLING ON THE FLOOR CRACKIN UP AT HOW THE PERSON WHO WAS FILMING THIS WHOLE EMBARASSING SCENE JUST WAS TOTALLY GIVING SOME WIRED SOUND EFFECTS. WELL AT LEAST WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MOTION PICTURES WITHOUT SOUND EFFECTS....
Well I think since this fight ppl had got up and left this school b/c this fight gave it a "bad rep".But parents got 2 understand that its not the school's fault in this fight.I dont think that this fight should phase ppl and make their kids leave.They should just deal with it and move forward 2 make school better.
Post a Comment