The teenage pop-star is very confused. From starring on disney, to intimate photos with her dad. Miley why the rush your only 15 dont try and be grown so fast. The picture on the on the bottom depicts a young teenager shooping for pajamas. The picture on the top portrays a 21 yr old.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
i cant stand that miley cyrus.she nedd 2 act her own age.plus she cant sing.she need 2 stay out the media
well i think she is not trying to be 21 i think she is jus an average 15 year old girl. go Hannah Montana!!!
I agree with you that Miley is confused, but I think that it is mainly because her parents don't really have control over her. I mean come on, she's 16 years old and she's bringing home basically the entire family's income. Without Miley, what would they have? They're basically distributing the behavoir of " not biting the hand that feeds you" and it's costing their daughter her teen years along with her reputation. They even allowed her to start dating a 20 year old man when she was only 15. She needs help and she's obvisouly not getting it. Plus I don't think being exposed in the media daily is helping. I don't know what's going on with her, but I really hope that she doesn't become another Brittany Spears. BTW: Is that Nick Jonas and his brothers behind Miley?! AWKWARD!! LOL! XD
Post a Comment