Sunday, September 14, 2008

The King Is Back!!!


T.I.'s latest video,"What's Up, What's Happnin", has destroyed any kind of mouth Shawty Lo could possibly think to say about T.I.. Shawty Lo is wack he need to let it go and just hide uder a rock because after this video he shoukd be very embarrased he messed with the King!!

4 comments:

~*flyboi*~ said...

yo that video go hard. and da whip he had. lol cause i yell bankhead n u felt lefted out i aint mention yo name is thats wat all this bout, now that part was funny

Flyest News said...

yes even with all the contreversy T.I faced with the weapons charges he still managed to come out on top

Anonymous said...

tru tru. the video was hard but...wasnt hard enough shawty lo came back with i knew it. talking bout how t.i. snitched to get some time and charges off of him. So t.i. go have to come harder.

Anonymous said...

well everybody kno's dat T.I is the king of da south also Shawty lo might wanna either step off or go back to the DRAWING BOARD !!!!!! LOL

*TANK*

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com