



Well this fun day wouldnt have happened if the boys at our lunch table didnt challenege Jas and I to a game of basketball. It started off as friendly competition. But after they said we suck Game was on. Me and Jas dished dirt back at them just as fast as it was said to us. The 1st meeting was delayed because i had to run an errand for my grandma. The boys beileved we was coping out so Jas and I decided to skip volleyball practice to prove to them we were dedicated. So we get there at 4:00pm and waited for them....and waited...and waited.....Finally showed up and the game was on. We decided to play teams first to break the ice. We are now accepted on the court with them. We have there respect and vis versa. But I really beileve we didnt because GIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING BETTER THAN WHAT BOYS CAN DO!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Bloggers Having Fun!!
Posted by MiMi4 at 5:36:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
we sure are!!!!!!!!!!!!! but what happens when us coach reads your blog and finds out this is why u weren't at practice/...
btw- really cute pics
yes,girls rule!!lol that sounds very fun.I wish I could play b-ball good.Its fun playing anything with boys vs. girls, b/c we girls always come out on top lol I love you fellas but we just more smarter
dats what up. i knew yall was fye wit it, but i still got it. lol ask tony. he knows, but he will deny it. lol
this was a moment to remember...we did have so much fun tho!!!
lol well this is da turning point of my senior year. it was fun to be able to play a friendly game of basketball with my 3 besties Toni, Justin, and Mimi. And my ex Nick. U guys r so AWESOME!!!
i dont know about that. Not saying that girls aren't strong but guys rule b-ball
Post a Comment