Dear Readers,
I am a student at Stephenson High School. Its my senior year at this chaotic place. Lately the whole system has been changed. For example, the vending machines arent turned on during the day(lunch either). What sense does that make to turn them on after school. People can go home and get there own snacks then so they wont care and school vending profits sink in the ground. Also we have been expriencing some lunch changes. They were finalized today. My 3rd block classmates and I were opened to the new lunch even though we didnt like it. When the lunch bell rang and we approach the cafeteria we notice we are surronded by under classmen. The new lunch sucks. We all miss our new lunch. But no authority at SHS wants to do to much and make the problem worse. Now they have alot of unhappy hungry people(Lunch was shortened due to changes) at that school.
Post your comments. What should we do?
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Change Isnt Aways Good!!
Posted by MiMi4 at 7:04:00 PM
Labels: School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
oh yes. im mad too. these changes sucks like crazy. lol good point
I agree freshman are mad anoying (even though i was one like 4 mths ago)
Well i agree lunch is boring b/c i cant eat with my bestfriends anymore bt then its kinda good b/c i can eat with my boyfriend. But we all know y ur really mad and it cause u cant eat wit ur boyfriend lol.
I feel the same the same even though i am not a senior I would want my senior year to be the best and the food should be satisfying. I wish students could petition sometimes because we have feelings too.
I kno right we gotta eat lunch wit all these under classman...Im mad they changed our lunch and its stupid that we cant use the vending machines till after school
Post a Comment