Teen pop stars, The Jonas Brothers, wear on there ring finger's purity rings. They vow to stay virgins til there married. Many people say this is a publicity stunk, other's say its cute. I believe they are setting the right example for teens in this generation because it is not all about sex. Plus they are young they have there whole life to have sex so why waste it now?
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Lords of the Rings!!!
Posted by MiMi4 at 9:03:00 AM
Labels: Celebrity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hahahahahah. holy moly. wth. hecks naw. dang . hah lmfbo.
i am so with them on the abstinence and purity rings because I don't belive in premarital sex either,
Wow...sexy and smart, go jo-bros!
well I think everybody has their opinions about when to have sex. If they want to wait, that's fine, it's great, more to you. It's nothing wrong with abstinence. I'm not saying that people who do have sex before marraige is wrong but I think if you decide to have sex, you should do it when you're ready. Being ready also means that you understand the consequences or risks you take when you have sex.
I feel that everybody has the right to believe what they want I'm not their biggest fan but I do admire them for this not only because I practice abstinence but also because of the society that we live in. I think that young people need role models.
Post a Comment