
What is love? Is love the feeling in which you lone for someone. Is love when you wait for any sign of communication from this person? Is love the thought of being away from this person more than 12 hours out the day? Is love the same as a good friendship? There are many ways to say this one word but different ways to define it. What is love?
Monday, September 22, 2008
What is Love?
Posted by MiMi4 at 9:07:00 PM
Labels: Social
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
omg, you don't know how many stories, poems, songs ive written on that same question. I realize now that love is pretty much as close to magic as humans can ever get, think of all the things it can make you do. Think of all the things that love can keep you from doing. What else is that strong?
i dont know what it is neither. because i dont fall in love. well not yet maaybe. lol
lol love isnt always good. love comes with alot of downfalls also. Sometimes its right sometimes its wrong bt ther comes a point wen you exhale.
love to me is a universal emotion that makes u feel really good.I get plenty of love from family and friends, but I havent been in love yet.Don't come to love, let love come to u.
love is for losers...
TONY U HAVE KNOW HEART LOL BUT I THINK LOVE IS WHEN YOU CAN ALWAYS GET ALONG WITH THAT PERSON KNOW MATTER WHAT HAPPENS AND YALL ALWAYS WORK ON THE RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER TO MAKE THINGS BETTER NO MATTER WHO'S N THE WRONG OR RIGHT. P.S. I LOVE EVERYBODY THOUGH ESPECIALLY THE ONE WHO GAVE ME LIFE!
Post a Comment